3 steps to writing your best book
In the rush and excitement to get started writing your book, it can be difficult to step back, take a broader look and decide which ideas will combine to make a great story. But bypassing the planning or blueprint step means you will waste time, get overwhelmed, or simply just stop writing.
Creating a blueprint before you begin writing will provide clarity, focus and organization for the chaotic jumble of ideas and experiences bouncing around in your head.
Writing a book is a prolonged time intensive journey. Since you want to write your best book, a roadmap simply makes sense.
In this workshop, I will walk you through the steps to create a basic blueprint for your non-fiction book.
You will learn:
- What to expect during the 5 Stages of your book journey
- How to clarify your objective and purpose for your book
- Why identifying your target audience is so important and how to build a reader avatar
- What book details to establish up front to make your writing more efficient
- Writing tips and tricks to help you write like a pro
- Plus: bonus tips, handouts, and a special thank you gift
You’ll walk away with a completed basic blueprint to jumpstart your writing and get you started on your book journey!
- Learn the 3 steps to creating a roadmap for your book journey
- Clarify the ‘why’ or core purpose of your book
- Create a reader avatar to identify your target audience
A hands-on, fun and fast-paced session with plenty of visuals, pro tips, and time to work on your own blueprint.