In this 90 minute workshop, you’ll learn:
- What is You Need a Budget (YNAB) and how to know if it’s the right budgeting tool for you
- How to get started using YNAB
- How to budget your money the YNAB way
- What to do, when, and how often to make sure it sticks
- How to make a separate budget for your business
You’ll leave with:
– A recording of the presentation for future reference
– Links to download PDFs of suggested budget categories for both your personal and business budgets
Recommended but optional:
– Bring a laptop and work on your budget as we go along
– Sign up for a free trial of YNAB ahead of time
– Read about YNAB to decide if this tool feels like a good fit for how you work
This workshop is ideal for new users to YNAB (or those who signed up for a trial but then got lost), but will also have benefits for existing users who want to learn how to make sure their foundations are solid.
Lynne Somerman is a financial coach specializing in working with the self-employed. She’s been using YNAB since it was a complex spreadsheet being hawked in Reddit forums (about 13 years) and has been teaching it to others for most of that time.